Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Many Thanks

Happy Thursday! Another day for Lindsay's Stamp Stuff:

I used this weeks Clean & Simple Sketch:
I also took in the Caardvarks challenge - CAS The Paper Sundaes challenge and the Creative Card Crew - Autumn; The background papers are from LYB. I printed the leaves on Kraft and then spritzed them with my Glimmermist. I used the Sketchy Leaves set for this card.





Be sure to check out Lindsay's Stamp Stuff, she has a ton of fun things including templates... such as this FREEBIE:



Be sure to stop by Lindsay's blog The Frugal Crafter to pick up your free stamp today and see what other crafty goodness she has to share. My DT sisters always amaze me with their awesome talent, be sure to stop by and see for yourself.
Lindsay Weirich (Owner & Stamp Designer)
Cheryl Gorka (DT Coordinator)
Cindi Hooks
Diane Bove

Karin Martin
Laurel Seabrook
Leanne Garner
Margie Visnick
Melissa Craig
Micki Harper
Rhonda Walker
Shannon Neparko

Tracy Vinson



Sometimes guest
Erin Bailey

Oh and tomorrow My Grafico has a sale on 40% off, so be sure to check out Lindsay's Stamp Stuff while you are there!




20 comments:

Brenda said...

You know, you never cease to amaze me when it comes to your use of colors. Gorgeous!

Carla said...

I love this card!! Perfection!

Leanne said...

Beautiful card Laurel! I love those leaves! TFS!!

Dora said...

Absolutly beautyful...love the leafes and the natural colors.

Pam said...

Love that this card is round!

Jeanne said...

Lovely card, Laurel. I really like the circle shape and those leaves sure are pretty!

Kristina said...

Very nice Laurel, the leaves are great!

Lindsay Weirich said...

very pretty card and the round shape makes it really special!

Michele Gross said...

Oh Love this!! Love the stitching and the string bow! Your leaves turned out sooooo pretty! I'm a glimmer mist virgin-totally intimidated by it. But those leaves are making me think... :)

Cheryl said...

This is a beautiful card! I love your interpretation of the sketch.

Margie said...

Laurel, this is so gorgeous! Great job with the sketch,too!

Shannon said...

Stunning Laurel! Love all of it!

1CardCreator said...

Love the leaves on this card! Looks gorgeous! ~Diane

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a pretty card! I hope the end of the week gets better for you!

Fiona said...

great card...Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week.

Fi

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

You are in the zone with all these fab fall cards you have been creating!

The Wired Angel said...

Julie is so right.. you are in the zone. This card is darling and so perfect for our Autumn challenge at Creative Card Crew. Thanks so much for playing along with us. Peggy x

Alica said...

so cool! love the circular shape and the leaves are great too!
Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

Mrs. Fence said...

Love this one! The colors and shape and all. It's so pretty!

Micki said...

OMG, printing the leaves off on Kraft paper and Glimmermisting them is a fabulous idea. This card is awesome and the leaves look so real.

hugs

01 09 10