Saturday, January 14, 2012

Yeah right...

Time for another (and final) Wee Memories challenge and this week we have a fabulous sketch drawn up by Angie!  
challengelogo

For my card I also played along with the There She Goes challenge - Paper Piecing.  I used a couple of fun stamps from There She Goes.  On the front is an image from Domestic Goddess (so many fun ways to use this set!).  I paired her up with some fun Let's Party Pyramid Paper by Momenta.  I love the Pyramid collections by Momenta, you get a mixture of sizes from 6 x 6 to 12 X 12 perfect for cards and layouts and anything in between!  The flash card is from Pretty Little Studio and the sticker is from one of the Momenta Sticker sets, again such a fabulous value and so many different types of stickers!  Finally a bit of Twinery  Cappuccino twine from Ribbon Carousel..


Now for the inside of the card I used a sentiment from the TSG set A Woman's Place, which I thought went perfect with the Momenta Sticker! LOL  I think I may give this to my SIL as I know she would appreciate it!




I am also playing along with the Cupcake Inspiration challenge:


Momenta Blog



21 comments:

~amy~ said...

LOL....FAB card!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Too funny! Great layers!

Cathy Fongjoyo said...

LOL. what a fun card with beautiful design. love the inside too!!

artfuldelight said...

Fabulous card!! :-)

Rene said...

Your card is just perfect for this week's challenge! Thank you so much for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations this week! Good luck,
Rene ;D

Unknown said...

Funny and cute!

1CardCreator said...

Love the card and the sentiment Laurel!

Audrey Pettit said...

LOL! So fun and so completely adorable, Laurel!

Alanna said...

Cute card.

farmhouse-story said...

just adorable, laurel:)

Mara Campbell said...

What a fun card!!!

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Fun card, Laurel! Thanks for being a great DT coordinator. And, congrats on being a cover girl! :)

Amy Kolling said...

Laurel.....thank you for doing such a great job as DT Coordinator!!! I seriously hope that we get to work together again soon! Let's keep in touch!

I love your layered papers for this sketch. You did a fab job combining these challenges!!!

Tenia Nelson said...

What a super fun card!!!

Scrappin Mama said...

Fabulous card I love looking at your cards, they give me inspiration!!!

Dora said...

Fun and very cute!

Marlena M. said...

Such a great card, Laurel. ;)

Lisa Elton said...

Love this sassy image Laurel! And the cupcakes in the background...perfect with her rolling pin! Very pretty ;)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

SUPER cute card! I LOVE the way you used that paper! FUN paper piecing!!! LOOOVE!

Lisa T said...

So cute!

LeroyLime said...

oh my goodness Laurel, your domestic goddess is stinkin' CUTE! :) your DP with all the little cupcakes is fun too and fab job on the stitching add a homey touch!

01 09 10