Thursday, September 13, 2018

Inspired By... time to bake

The new Inspired By Challenge is up again. This one really makes my heart happy - I love baking and country vintage...

I was inspired by the theme and finally inked up a fun stamp set (Handmade for You) from The Cats Pajamas that I won awhile ago. I paired it up with some older papers from My Mind's Eye. I wanted to get a head start on Christmas as I do like to give away little homemade goodie gift packages.



I also used a tag die from Reverse Confetti. I just cut out 4 tags then went to work with paper scraps to create them. I have added the little rolling pin from the Kitchen Love stamp and die


Here is the inspiration photo.... how does it inspire you? Head on over to see what the design team have created and of course, play along!



3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Yep, this looks right up your alley and the tags are wonderful!

LeAnne said...

Eeeeek, these are adorable! How can you give them away, they're so dear! Love the color palette...very country indeed!

Marlena M. said...

Such adorable tags Laurel~love the plaid goodness!

01 09 10