Thursday, September 27, 2018

No Tricks Just Treats - September SOTM

Hey, sneaking in with another project using the September SOTM - Just Treats... you need this stamp and it is only available for a couple more days!

I found these little kraft pillow boxes in my stash and decided to create a little treat box for Halloween... I know my grand daughter will love it.

To create the project I used the Hello Pumpkin Collection from CTMH along with a woodgrain blue paper from the Grateful Heart Collection as I thought it went well.

I stamped the sentiment from the Just Treats stamp set and then created a tag out of it and added stickers from the Hello Pumpkin complements and a strip of pattern paper sewn on. 

To add some interest before tying on the tags, I used my Silhouette to cut out the web from some of the orange pattern paper in the Hello Pumpkin collection.  Finally, I added one of the acrylic Hello Pumpkin Shapes


So be sure to nab this fun set before September 30th.... think of all of the winter projects coming up where this will be handy... hot chocolate packages, coffee, tea.....


     


2 comments:

LeAnne said...

Oh my goodness, how did I not realize you were a CTMH demo? Shame on me! I just got this stamp set and can't wait to play with it! Such a cute project!

Jeanne said...

Great job on this project. Your granddaughter will indeed love it. :)

01 09 10