Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Are we there Yet

The sketch this week from Jen's Sketch For You To Try:
 
I started out with the sketch but it kind of morphed a bit, but you can still see the sketch!  I used the new Cosmo Cricket Joyride papers and chipboard - so fun!  Of course this card and the one below also fit the Frosted Designs technique challenge and the Double Dutch challenge - boys only.
  

The sketch this week from Taylor's Expressions:


And another card with the fabby Cosmo Cricket Joyride (oh how I miss my camera!).  The sentiment is from Unity.
 
 



20 comments:

Cindy Lee said...

Wow! These are so cute! And yes, I can totally see the sketch!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such darling cards! I love the helicopter!

Dora said...

Those a re cute, fun and adorable!

Alanna said...

Those are both sooo cute Laurel. What a fun line of papers and goodies.

Kathi Carlson said...

Fun cards, Laurel! Love the helicopter!!

~amy~ said...

CUTE...lovin' both of your joyride cards!!!

Brenda said...

Laurel, they are all GREAT! That new Joy Ride paper is fab, and you really rocked it! Your pictures look great.

Unknown said...

Great cards. What a fun paper line!

Sarah said...

WOW those papers look FUN!!! your cards are great..Love that first one.

Unknown said...

Love that Joyride paper! Both cards are fabby! Love the helicopter!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

laterg8r said...

so cute - love the little caravan of cars and trailers :D

farmhouse-story said...

cute! love how you designed the first card!

Bananastamper said...

So fun! Cosmo rocks! And I do see the sketch! Cheers,
Shanna :)

Barb Craft said...

You make the most beautiful cards! Both of these are so fun and adorable! Love how playful they are!
Barb :)

Karla Kroese said...

How cute are those cards!

Mandy Schneider 97 said...

Awesome job Laurel!!! I love these cards..so creative :)
Mandy

yyam said...

Oh my!! These are super adorable Laurel! :)

Jeanne said...

Fun cards, Laurel. I wish I had your ability to mix and match pattern paper as well as you do!

Beth aka BR-T said...

Laurel I love what you did with the Joy Ride line! Beth

Unknown said...

Both cards are super cute.

01 09 10