Tuesday, March 30, 2010

An Easter Goodie Box

The Pals Paper Arts challenge this week is anything but a card, which of course fits the JUGS template challenge.

I used Leigh Ann's Gable box template found here, her Perfect Presentation templates are so cute and so easy to use.  The pattern papers and Rub on are American Crafts Letterbox. I cut the bunny and grass with my Slice Spring Cartridge, and before mounting the bunny I stamped him with the Unity grid background.

I will be filling this with some good quality chocolates and giving it to my SIL who has an Easter Egg Hunt and Easter Dinner at her house each year.





21 comments:

Jeanne said...

Oh boy, this is adorable! Great job, Laurel!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

This looks great! We always have Easter dinner at my sister's house and something like this would be nice to give her as a hostess gift. Thanks for the inspiration!

Kathi Carlson said...

So very cute, Laurel!

~amy~ said...

such a fun project laurel!

Heather Rogers said...

So sweet! I love the little bunny. I have been trying to decide what I want to do for the JUGS challenge. :)

Kathy Martin said...

What a darling goodie box! Love the bow and rabbit! :)

Julia Aston said...

what a fun Easter gable box! Love that grid bunny and all the pretty colors on this!

Mona Pendleton said...

What a beautiful gable box! What a gorgeous way to present Easter treats!

Cards by Gina said...

What a pretty Gable box! Great way to celebrate Easter! Thanks for playing at PPA!

Unknown said...

That cute little chocolate bunny is making me hungry!

Frances said...

This is soooo pretty Laurel! I just love that bunny!

Carla said...

That is so cute! Love it!

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just adorable!

Unknown said...

very cute=)

Unknown said...

SO super cute! Love that plaid bunny!

(-: Heidi

Unknown said...

Darling box! YOur SIL will LOVE it! That ribbon is delish!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Courtney Baker said...

Oh this is so cute! I love that box!

Cindy Lee said...

So darling! You SIL is so lucky to have you!

Dora said...

O my ...I love it!

AKiteFlier said...

Just adorable - what a cute little gift. Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls! We appreciate it.

Beth aka BR-T said...

What an awesome treat container Laurel, your SIL will love it! Beth

01 09 10