Saturday, March 27, 2010

Sew Glad We're Friends and some Cricut Cards

This is my last week as Guest DT on Etsy Inspired.  It has been fun, but of course I will continue to play along!  This week our inspiration comes from Ponder and Stitch, the cutest little cuff bracelets and pouches.  I chose this cute little bracelet as my inspiration, wouldn't it be great for the sewer in your life.

The sponsor this week is Digi Stamp Characters by Heather Ellis, another Etsy shop.  What cute little images!  So sweet and innocent.  I chose this one called Pure Innocence.  I paired it up with a sentiment from Inktegrity, another line of fabulous digital images.  The pattern paper is Cosmo Cricket Material Girl. Another card for the Moxie Fab paper piecing challenge.
I hope you play along with us at Etsy Inspired!


Now the sketch from Card Positioning Systems:


The Color Challenge from Color Dare:
The Color Challenge from Stamping 411:

Now for my card I incorporated a couple more challenges: Bitten By the Bug2 - Sweet Treats cake 2; Cupcake Craft Challenge - food and drink, Stamping Royalty - glitter.  I used my new My Mind's Eye paper pack.  This is not my normal style (ie all the bling) but went out of my box so it fits the Raise the Bar challenge- April Fool - it is a little busy for what I usually do.


 Again I was inspired by all the writing.

Now I wanted to make a card for the CAS challenge on SCS - it is New York themed.  I definitely got the New York theme, just not sure if it is CAS or not!  I used a few Cricut Cartridges for this and the center circle is actually a coaster I got in a pack at Michael's for $1.50!  I think this also fits the Cricutters Anonymous challenge - a girly card - fits doesn't it?
Cricut Cartridges: Plantin Schoolbook, Paperdolls dress up; Forever Young

33 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Thanks for sharing your Etsy MOJO with us this month. WOW! All your cards are amazing and so inpiring.

Jeanne said...

Well, goodness! You've been busy! LOVE that first card, and the sewer in me is inspired by the cuff! So cute. Your other cards are great too, Laurel, don't get me wrong, but my eye keeps going back to that first sweet one and the inspiration picture.

Have a great weekend!

Alanna said...

I love that image on your first card and the second 2 are super cute.

Kathi Carlson said...

Wow!! All wonderful, Laurel! LOVE what you did with the Heather Ellis image. That one is in my stash, too!

Lemon Lane Studio said...

They are all so cute. Love the image and sentiment on the first one. Great job.

Kerry said...

Sew very cute Laurel! It's been a pleasure having you on the team this month...thanks for sharing all your talent with us!

laterg8r said...

love the sewing card - great background :D

Ange McKay, North Shore Stamper said...

great job! I love the glitter lettering:) Thanks so much for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty!

Unknown said...

Amazing...as ALWAYS!

savvy teaching tips said...

Great cards. I love that digi image. Thanks for playing with us at SR.

de said...

Amazing! It's been fun having you on EIC this month! Love your card for the challenge this week! Perfect! And your other cards are amazing too!

Jennifer said...

Wonderful cards! Love that black fringe! Thanks for playing with us at Jazzy Paper Designs!

hugs,
Jennifer L

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Great cards, Laurel!

Darlene said...

WOW ... wonderful creations!! Thanks so much for joining us at Raise The Bar this week! Hope to see you again next week!!

Lea L. said...

Fabulous Cricut cards!! Loving all those fabulous cuts! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!

♥♥♥Lea

Ashley Newell said...

Holy moly! I had no idea when you said "great minds" you meant that we used the same image, paper and sketch! Super cute card! I like your better!

Lisa - papergrace said...

Love your EIC card! So funny that you and Ashley were on the same wave-length! AWESOME!! :) Very cute card. I Love it!

Dora said...

Great cards!

Shanda Stirk said...

All your cards are very pretty - great use of glitter. Thanks for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty.

Unknown said...

beautiful card
I like the letters

Liza said...

Great work, I love the colours you have used. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Laurel, what a fab card. Love the cute birthday card and gorgeous colour scheme. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Janice said...

Outstanding! Love the design, thanks for joining Jazzy Paper again this week!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

More AWESOME eye candy here....I love your cards!
Thanks so much for playing along!

claudia shadler said...

cute cards!

Clouds :D

farmhouse-story said...

these are wonderful-love the "sew" card!

A Little Time said...

What beautiful projects! I love how you were inspired. Thanks for playing with us at BBTB2.

Betty J Schaub said...

another cool card from Jazzy's Paper Designs' inspiration piece. I totally see it!
TFP
Jazzy's Paper Designs Design Team Member

Sarah said...

cute lettering! Thanks for playing along with us at Stampin' Royalty this week!

Amy said...

Ahhhhh!!! That card inspired by my ruler cuff is adorable!!! It looks like you've been really busy making a ton of things! I'm so excited to have been a part of this challenge. :)

Christy said...

These are awesome!

~*Joni said...

Laurel this lineup is amazing! First off, EEK that you've used one of my sentiments from my Inktegrity line! ;) That in itself made me smile. :D I love the bling on the card you've entered into the challenge. It may not be your usual style but you had me fooled! Wonderful gallery today, all so well done. Thank you so much for joining us at Raise The Bar this week!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Laurel! Thanks again for entering the Picking Up the Pieces Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

01 09 10