Monday, March 8, 2010

Halloween Party

The Sketch this week from The Scrappiest:
 

I am slowly working my way to finishing Danica's 2009 album so I dug out her Halloween Party Pictures.  She plans and organizes her own party, does a lot of research on the internet for games, recipes and decorations.  I just have to fork out the $$.  She is such a little planner.  The kids always have fun.

Papers are Bo Bunny, the die cuts are from the Spook Alley Slice Cartridge and the stamps are CTMH.  The googly eyes are from my stash.
 

13 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

Love this layout, Laurel! The bright colors are so fun.

Dora said...

Really fun, great colors for this project!

Bananastamper said...

Super fun layout! Love the googley eyes on that tree! Mayb this will inspire me to pull out the Halloween photos that I never scrapbook - not that I don't intend to.....
Cheers,
Shanna

Alanna said...

How fun that she plans her own party. Love that. I also love the layout. The googly eyes on the tree are so cute and really make the layout.

Brenda said...

Cute! I love the addition of the googlie eyes! Thanks for the award, too - you're sweet!!

Jeanne said...

The layout is terrific as is your Danica for planning her own parties. That is awesome! It sure looks like everyone had a super time. Love the guy with his head peeking out of the shirt. Too funny.

Congrats on the shout out on Unity, too~

Courtney Baker said...

Sweet layout!

Unknown said...

One of my favorite things in the whole wide world is the purple, orange, green color combo for Halloween. This layout just plain makes me happy.

Unknown said...

Wonderful that she does all of her planning! This layout is spooky in a wonderful way!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Sherry said...

This is soooo Cute! I love how your googlie eyes in the tree mimic the DSP! This is such a fun LO!

Sarah said...

Just LOVE it Laurel!!!

laterg8r said...

ooooo, i just loooove the googly eyes in the tree :D

farmhouse-story said...

LOVE the googly eyes, laurel! very cute!

01 09 10