Friday, March 5, 2010

She loves you

Over at the Scraptures blog they have a Finally Friday challenge, this week it is a sketch from Page Maps.
 
I used the yummy My Mind's Eye papers (the kit this month from Scrap-tures).  I used the die cuts and I also cut out and mounted some clouds on foam tape.  This is also for the Frosted Designs challenge - favorite technique - definitely mounting with foam tape for me I do it all the time.
  
I just love this paper and how quickly this card went together!
 

13 comments:

Dora said...

Those love birds ow so sweet, lovely card!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a sweet card!

Cindy Lee said...

Wow!! Cute! I have those die-cuts too but they have been sitting in my basket waiting for me to use them :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks Laurel!

Great take on the sketch and use of the paper line! Very pretty card!

pajl said...

hey that looks great...I am brand new kit member for Scraptures...and this challenge is on my list to do!!
Thanks for the inspiration!

Heather said...

Uber cuteness! Love the use of these colors!

laterg8r said...

totally adorable - love the colors, very fresh :D

Laurie (Wally) said...

Great Card Laurel... so glad you found your way over to scraptures....

farmhouse-story said...

too cute!

~amy~ said...

Oh I love this laurel...such a fun sketch!!! I still have some of that MME paper...hoarding it:)

Barb Craft said...

Your card is beautiful... I love what you did with the clouds! Very creative! Thanks for sharing it with us at Frosted Designs!
Barb :)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Laurel! Thanks again for entering the Olympics of Stamping challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

Jamie Lane Designs said...

Super cute colors! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs!

01 09 10