Sunday, March 7, 2010

Thank you

This is my third post today so please scroll down.

I received these awards last week and I have been bad at posting them.

This first one is from Kari
 
And I would like to pass it on to:  Julie, Lea, Leigh Ann, and Beth


I received this one from Joeygirl86
  
I would like to pass it on to: Amy, Kari, Kim, Karen, Karla, Brenda

Now some facts about me;
1) love chai tea
2) so happy to be at home in my pjs and scrapping the day away
3) like to sort and organize things (although if you saw my scraproom right now you wouldn't believe me!)
4) I don't like to cook or clean
5) I like doing laundry and I don't mind ironing
6) I have hit the age of reading glasses!
7) I love pink
8) not a fan of yellow, blue or purple

7 comments:

~amy~ said...

sue-pah fun my dear!! thanks for thinking of me!!!! Hope you're having a great sunday...I am...just got up from a glorious nap....had a nice long walk and a delish breakfast this morning...

Beth aka BR-T said...

Oh what a sweet award Laurel! Beth

Carolyn said...

Awww Thanks Laurel, U R Sooo Sweet!

Karla Kroese said...

So thoughtful of you, Laurel. If I could, I would send it right back at you! Thank you.

Unknown said...

Aw, that is so very kind of you to think of me! Right back at you!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Unknown said...

Thanks, my bloggin' friend! Hey! I like to do laundry too, just not the ironing part!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Thank you, Laurel! You are a sweetie! I'll forgive you for liking laundry and ironing--yuck!

01 09 10