Wednesday, March 10, 2010

CUL8TR

The sketch this week from Card Patterns:
My card was all centered around the If the Shoe Fits challenge - Dr. Suess.  I have had this sentiment stamp (Stampingbella) for awhile and only used it once.  I was determined to use it in this challenge.  Then this American Crafts paper that I have eyed forever, was on sale at Michael's and I had the American Crafts buttons in my stash so lets just say it finally all came together!  I used my Slice Travel USA cartridge (which is on for a great price at Scrap-Mart - just sayin')for the car.  The people and sign post are cut from pattern paper.   I used some CTMH rub ons for the license plate and mounted the car on foam squares.



10 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a fun travel card!

Alanna said...

Super cute Laurel. What neat paper.

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Aww, how cute! I love Dr. Seuss! It's a great card - vanity plate and everything!

lesleyworth said...

absolutely fantastic card! LOVE IT! Thanks for playing along with us this week at the Shoe!

~amy~ said...

sooo perfect...

Cindy Lee said...

This is CUTE!!

Dora said...

Ow wow this is an amazing card!

Unknown said...

i love this! fabulous and perfect for the challenge! thanks for joining us at the Shoe!!!

dstandard said...

Such a cute card! Thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns!

yyam said...

Wow Laurel! So many yummy details on your card! :)

01 09 10