Thursday, August 26, 2010

1 + 1 = 3

Second post for today, be sure to scroll down for my Shirley's 2 Girls post - Fall Gracie is a cutie!

 That's right a sale at Lindsay's Stamp Stuff

The sketch this week from Get Sketchy:
This is my first post as a DT member for Lindsay's Stamp Stuff!  For my first project I had to use one of my favorite sets called On the Line.  It is so versatile, I just love it!  The papers are from Pebbles, the cloud paper is digi paper from My Favorite Things.  I used my Fall/ Back to School Slice cartridge to cut the letters and the sentiment is my new Lawn Fawn set, Sophie's Sentiments. This is also for the Cupcake Craft Challenge - blue and green.


I hope you visit the other Lindsay's Stamp Stuff DTs blogs, they have some amazing projects to show you!


Lindsay Weirich (Owner & Stamp Designer)
Cheryl Gorka (DT Coordinator)
Cindi Hooks
Diane Bove
Jennifer Bliss
Karin Martin
Laurel Seabrook
Leanne Garner
Lisa Jurecek
Margie Visnick
Melissa Craig
Micki Harper
Rhonda Walker
Shannon Neparko
Tamara Bennett
Tracey Allen
Tracy Vinson


Sometimes guest
Erin Bailey

Oh and don't forget, Lindsay's Stamp Stuff is having a sale August 26- 28! Everything in the store is 30% off - you should go!

 Now if that isn't enough Lindsay is offering a freebie on her personal blog, so be sure to check it out!

31 comments:

Alanna said...

This is too cute.

Jeanne said...

This is super cute and very clever!

Karin said...

Darling and creative! So glad to have you on our team :)

Michellem said...

You picked the perfect stamps for this sketch! How adorable!! LOVE it!

Rhonda said...

How Clever!!! Love it!!!!

Shelly said...

Hi! Love the washing line! Great take on our Blue & Green combo challenge, thanks for joining us at Cupcake Craft Challenge! Shelly x

Michele Gross said...

What a fun baby announcement card! I love its playful nature and plus its really stinkin' cute :)

Unknown said...

Awww! I adore this card! Welcome to the DT! I haven't had a chance to introduce myself yet. But I'm Tamara and I'm expecting my 2nd child in just a few days....so of course I love this card, but in my case, I guess 1+1=4 haha.

Becky G said...

This is just too cute, Laurel!

Lindsay Weirich said...

Wwelcome to the team! cute card, love the sentiment and layout! We are so glad you joined us!

1CardCreator said...

Great card, love the dp and the paper piecing! You are a wonderful addition to the team! ~Diane

Catherine said...

What a cool card Laurel ! Love the paper piecing ! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Craft this week and good luck ! Smiles from Catherine

Beth aka BR-T said...

Laurel I love this card it is amazing and your math is right on! Beth

Cheryl said...

I totally love this! (and you used one of my favorite sets!) The sentiment is genius.

Cindi said...

wonderful card laurel!! It's great to have you on the DT with us
:)

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Too cute!!

Unknown said...

Awesome Card - welcome to the LSS DT!

Kristina said...

Just adorable Laurel!

laterg8r said...

so cute, love the math :D

farmhouse-story said...

this is too cute, laurel!

Micki said...

oohhh Laurel this is super cute. Love this set and definitely love how you added the sentiments. Totally adorable.

hugs

Mrs. Fence said...

This is just adorable!!! Welcome to the team, Laurel!

Jenny said...

Sooo adorable, love it!!

ljurecek said...

Those clouds look so adorable with the clothesline. You did some awesome paper piecing. This is such a cute card!

Tiffany Heilman said...

love this card. It is hilarious!!!! Love the paper piecing and the clothes line.

Leanne said...

This is super cute Laurel! Glad to have you on the team!

Carla said...

That is so cute!! Love it!

Dora said...

very adorable!

Margie said...

This is so sweet and cute! Love it, Laurel! Welcome to the team!

Bananastamper said...

Superbly cute Laurel! Adorable concept/sentiment!

Sherri Everett Thompson said...

This card just made me smile-that's all...glad you joined us at Get Sketchy this week! Love having you with us!

01 09 10