Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Happy Birthday

Second post for today.

It is that time again, Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamp Challenge this week is embossing - let's see what you do.

I used this weeks sketch from Stamping 411

The inspiration from Stamp Something:

Finally my card, hehehe!  I used Cupcake Ruby for my card, isn't she cute!  I incorporated the challenge from Our Creative Corner and The Wild Flower Patch challenge- embossing; Crazy 4 Challenges - include a cupcake; Oh Alice - all white except image; Raise the Bar - pearls (on her flower and earring)  Not really sure why her hair looks glittery, didn't add it?  Anyhow I wet embossed the main panel by stamping the rays from the You're Dandy set from Practicing Creativity then I used my Cuttlebug folder to dry emboss the smaller panel with 'happy birthday'.

17 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling card!

Frances said...

Hey there chick!! It has been awhile since I have visited, and have missed your cute creations tons...love your sweet card! Ready for school? yuck!

Anonymous said...

Aww this is so cute! Such a fun card :)

Dora said...

I love love this one, love the image!

Kerin said...

She is so sweet and I love her giant cupcake! Great coloring too :)

laterg8r said...

love her sparkle :D

Alanna said...

Super cute. I love the white embossed background.

Anonymous said...

So pretty, love how you cut out the image and popped it on!

farmhouse-story said...

cupcake ruby is adorable!

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

What an absolutely darling stamp. You did a fabulous job with your coloring.
Thanks so much for sharing with us at Stamping 411. Please come back often!

Anonymous said...

This is such a wonderful card! Thanks for joining the Stamp Something Challenge this week! Hugs~ Andrea

Heather Rogers said...

Just adorable Laurel! :)

Connie Babbert said...

What a sweet image! Love the giant cupcake. Gorgeous bow, too!

Jeanne said...

Sweet card, Laurel!

Patti Chesky said...

This image is adorable!!! Your birthday card is fabulous! Thanks for playing along with the Stamping 411.

Unknown said...

Adorable card!

Lynne Phelps said...

Darling card - that embossing folder is perfect with this cute image! Great job! Thanks for playing along with Oh, Alice!

01 09 10