Monday, August 16, 2010

Sweet Child

Scrap Tiffany has another challenge out this week and this week it is hybrid.  Lucky for me I have just gotten into the digi stuff or I would have really been stumped with this one! LOL!  The Design Team has some rockin' projects to show you so be sure to check them out!

I used the sketch from The Scrappiest:

Now I went waaaaay out of my box on this one! LOL! but since it is for Danica's book it does fit her!  She is always taking sweet pictures of herself, I find them and scrap them.  You have no idea how surprised (shocked???) I was to find pictures like this.... all as I could think of was the Arrowsmith song "Sweet Child of Mine" and thus the title but of course with a question mark!  I used some digi paper and elements(the circle elements are freebies!)  and the tickets are from Sangunetti - from My Grafico. The stars are from The School Years set, the sentiment from All About Boys and the arrow from Assorted Arrows - all from The Cutting Cafe.  This is also for the Practical Scrappers challenge - stitching.


I hope you will play along with us at Scrap Tiffany!

ETA: I just saw that this was featured over at Scrapbooking Fanatics!  I am honored!

24 comments:

Dora said...

That picture makes me laugh how funny, and love the soft pink!

farmhouse-story said...

cute!

Jeanne said...

I think I would be surprised, too! Glad it was all in fun. You did a great job creating a layout to showcase Danica!

Alanna said...

What a fun fun layout.

Jackie said...

Really cute LO! :)

Katie said...

What a fun layout! Love the title.

TesaB said...

LOL! This one is fun and a little goofy and love all the layers!!!!

Regina Easter said...

oh my word, how you mixed all this up is unbelieveable....this is one fantastic layout...hugs

Tiff said...

I love your page!!! So cool and sassy!

laterg8r said...

hilarious pic - rockin lo :D

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

LOL!!! so fun!

Kristina said...

What a great layout Laurel! Love love it :)

Tish - GaMtnScrap said...

What a fun and amazing page! I love the colors! Thanks for joining the Practical Scrappers challenge this week!

Julia Aston said...

what a fun page and funky pic! great colors on this Laurel!

Monique Liedtke said...

ROFL!!!! What a fun layout!!! Love your take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at The Scrappiest this week!!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Oh my goodness Laurel!! I wouldn't have even recognized her!!! LOL What a fun layout! I'm not surprised that someone has already picked it up - it's amazing!

Hugs!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a fabulous layout!

Heather Rogers said...

Totally cute LO. Love the black and pink :)

Brenda said...

What a fun layout for her memory book! I think in years to come she will be glad you scrapped it!

Unknown said...

I love this!!!! So fun and perfect for a teen! love the colors and you rocked the sketch!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Anonymous said...

Awesome LO! Love black and pink together and congrats on the feature! :)

Carla said...

This layout is so much fun!!

Monique said...

Fun LO!! I love the pic..I have 3 teen aged daughters and have tons of pics like this lol.. Thanks for the inspiration :)

Gladys said...

This is so cute and funny! Love your LO!

01 09 10