Sunday, August 29, 2010

I touch the future...

I have been very busy in my craft room and in a few days you will see what I have been up to!  However, I took some time for myself to make something for me, for my classroom (counts as a teacher gift doesn't it??? - for the Sassy Studio challenge).  I had this tin bucket in my stash for years, and during my purge this summer I found it.  Yesterday I spray painted it black and today I glued magnets on the back and then went to work.  I made it to hold my felt pens and such at the chalkboard (nice and high so little hands don't reach them).  The text paper is from Lindsay's Stamp Stuff at My Grafico, the image is a Sassy Studio Designs (called Mrs. S), I used my Slice Fall/Back to school cartridge to cut out the apple, abc and 123 (on the side), the letter stickers are American Crafts and the sentiment is PTI.  This is also for the Stamp Something Challenge - back to school.


15 comments:

Lori said...

So cute!!!

Karla Kroese said...

This is so cute!

Anonymous said...

This is so cool! :)

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just darling!

Dora said...

And it is amazing!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Sooo cute!

Jeanne said...

What a great idea and a cute one to boot. Great job!

Brenda said...

I LOVE it - and I bet the kids will, too!!

Marilyn Webb said...

Wow this is gorgeous, what a great idea, I love it! Thanks for joining us at SSD this week!
hugs Marilyn

Alanna said...

This is darling Mrs. Seabrook. :)

farmhouse-story said...

adorable and useful, --love it, laurel!

Lisa said...

So cute! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Awesome work Laurel!! Yes, you definitely qualify!

Regan said...

Adorable! What a great combination of elements! And I like that the gift was for you! lol ;)

Sara said...

Hi Laurel, How absolutely adorable!!!! Great idea-thanks for playing along with us at SSD!

01 09 10