Thursday, August 12, 2010

READ

Twisted Thursday time again at Shirleys 2 Girls!  This week the twist is notebook paper.  Let's see what you can do!

The lined paper I used is the Lined Paper Background from The Cutting Cafe.. I got to play with the S2G Book Worm image which coordinates nicely with the Read Bingo card from The Cutting Cafe All About School set.  I made myself a notebook to keep track of the books I read to my class and to jot ideas about the book (eg. activities with it, etc).  The pattern paper is also from Shirley's 2 Girls, so fun!

Oh and by the way, did you see the great tutorial on S2G on Monday???   Cat showed us how to use some digi stamps to decorate a plate!  So fun!  Be sure to check it out here!

18 comments:

Dora said...

great papers you used, great colors!

TesaB said...

What a fun and CUUUUTE back to school card!!!

Unknown said...

I am so into this journal! Adore all those primary colors and the ribbon!!!
Blessings,
Kim xXX

Becky G said...

Fantastic back to school card! Love what you did with the lined paper!

Hugs,
Becky

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Nice to see you making something for yourself!!!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Great book!

Jeanne said...

Great idea to note the books you read with activities. And the cover of the journal is fabulous! Wow!

Ann said...

Absolutely adorable!

Ann English said...

This is adorable! What a great way to track your reading to the class and such a joy to look at!

Brenda said...

I lvoe notebook paper for projects - and your card is no exception! Perfect for back to school! Do you go back soon?

Gina Lindsay said...

Great card, I love that bingo card behind your bookworm.

Cat said...

How precious! Love the LO!

Regina Easter said...

laurel this is so adorable...i love it....so your a teacher? fabulous

laterg8r said...

ooo, love the worm on the books :D

Mae said...

Great notebook laurel. Did you use a bind it all? I had one but just couldn't master it and I love to make notebooks.

Jenny said...

Great notebook, its so cute!! :) :) :)

Anonymous said...

Soo cute! Such a great little notebook :)

Linda said...

wow what school house that is very very cute! I love it!

01 09 10