Friday, August 6, 2010

Chillin

My second post for today please scroll for my Friends with Flair.

It is my day over at the Scrap Shotz blog and today is a Blueprint day.  I decided to use this older sketch from The Scrappiest since I love Liz's sketches so much.
Here is my layout using the fabulous Bo Bunny Sun Kissed line! Perfect papers for this layout.  The stamps (sun, cloud and ticket) are CTMH.

I would love it if you played along, be sure to link it up at the Scrap Shotz blog.

Oh and I am having such a great week check this out.

14 comments:

Linda said...

Hello there
I love the rainbow and bright pruples very cute.

Kathi Carlson said...

A most awesome layout, Laurel. I love the fun, bright colors.

Jess said...

gorgeous layout! love it!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHH! FUN and BRIGHT:) Beautifully done! Great LO--must have a go at this! TFS!

Tracy said...

Love those colors! very playful!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a fabulous layout!

Unknown said...

I knew this would be awesome!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Kathy Martin said...

Fun, fun, fun and very cool! ;)

laterg8r said...

love those stamped clouds and sun :D

Alanna said...

What a fun layout. All the elements to it are wonderful.

Regina Easter said...

fantastic and congrats..hugs

Dora said...

Ow wow this is so bright and you can see the fun!

Dana said...

This LO is too cute and I can't stop smiling. What a treasure!

Suzi said...

Fun fantastic summery layout. Love the wave!!

01 09 10