Wednesday, August 11, 2010

College Bound

This is my second post for today be sure to scroll down for my Shirley's 2 Girls project and the Twisted Thursday challenge!

Sneak Peek time at Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps!  The next release has such CUTE images they just keep getting better!

I used this weeks Sweet Sunday Sketch:
Now I paired Suitcase Ruby with some yummy October Afternoon paper.  She looked like I felt when headed off to University so rather than make her go on a trip I made this a Good Luck Graduate type of card... see the little tag hanging from her suitcase.  I can't remember where I got these cards but they were perfect.


Be sure to check out the Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps blog for all the info and see what everyone else has done with this cute stamp!

20 comments:

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Ruby is adorable Laurel! I love that you made her a college girl! The paper piecing is fantastic!

Hugs,
Lisa

Carla said...

Fantastic card Laurel!

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just darling! I love her dress!

DG said...

I love the supply list you added to the background - so cute!

Tanya said...

What a great card! Love how you colored her.

Anonymous said...

This is soo cute! Beautiful card Laurel! :)

Dora said...

I love all the images you use!
This is very sweet, but also a bit classy, I like it!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

She's a cutie! Those stamps are so fun. All the layers really make this card!

Alanna said...

This is fantastic. I love all those fun elements you used.

Jeanne said...

What a fun image! Your creativity in how you used is terrific!

Brenda said...

Oh is she cute! Great job on the patterns again - you are so good at that!

laterg8r said...

love the layers, she's so cute too :D

Marjorie said...

I'm loving all those layers and her cute pieced outfit! Darling card!

Lori said...

She is so cute!!!

Jenny said...

Aww so cute!! :) :) :)

Unknown said...

Darling, Laurel! I love how she is off to college.. so sweet!!

Jodi Collins said...

This is ADORABLE! LOVE the school supply list behind her!

Cindy Lee said...

My oh my! This is so adorable!

StampingbugKerry said...

What a great card. Love the paper pieced skirt and hair accessories. She's pretty fashionable heading out to college...Hope she doesn't have to walk too far in those heels! Love this stamp!

Kerry

SemSee said...

Oh Laurel, I LOVE this!! How clever to make it into a "off to uni" card! *claps* Gorgeous! xx

01 09 10