Sunday, October 14, 2018

Be a Unicorn combining Christmas and Halloween papers on a Halloween layout

Two layouts in one day?! Not just 2 cards but layouts! Yep... I was supposed to go on a day hike with hubby and trust me... it is an all day straight up mountain kind of hike. I would have gone but.... we have been very busy lately and for the most part I need Sundays to recoup.... some 'me/alone/craft' time. I haven't had it for the last few Sundays. As the hike was getting closer, more and more people were going (hubby's friends) so I let it be a 'guy' thing ;) so I could be at home doing my 'girl' thing!

I have taken advantage of it so far and thus have a second layout. Next on the agenda is to make some soup, clean the house, run and then back to crafting.

For this layout, I am so happy that I saved the photo for now. The mixture of papers worked out so well as I didn't want traditional Halloween papers for such a cute photo!

I combined the Hello Pumpkin with the Oh What Fun collection and you can't even tell that the Oh What Fun is actually a Christmas pack!

I sprinkled bits of the Hello Pumpkin Complements here and there on the layout to complement the theme. 


I used the Hello Pumpkin shapes to add a dot to the 'i' in Unicorn. I cut the title with my Silhouette.


    



1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Good for you for taking your own time! Gotta recharge those batteries, right? And lucky us, we got a second adorable layout. Your granddaughter is so cute. Especially cute as a unicorn. Great job on this layout! :)

01 09 10