Sunday, October 14, 2018

Pumpkin Patch fun

I'm sharing a layout today. I love this photo of my grand daughter from a couple of years ago. I love that her mom is standing behind her and thus it shows how little she is <3.

I used the Hello Pumpkin collection from CTMH along with one sheet (woodgrain) from Grateful Heart.  I had a few scraps from previous projects so I layered them up until I liked the look.

I then added some stitching here and there... because... well, that's what I do. I then added one of the stars from the Hello Pumpkin shapes. I also added bits and pieces from the Complements pack - I love that these packages include chipboard as well as stickers. 

And once again, some 'stitching' lines using the Stitched Border

The cut files are from the Silhouette. 

     
 

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Awww, this is adorable. Great use of layers and stitching. :)

LeAnne said...

Very cute...I just got that stitched stamp too! Love the layering and the B&W photo! Too cute!

Marlena M. said...

Adorable granddaughter, she's so cute! Love the layout you've surrounded the pic with~

01 09 10