Sunday, October 21, 2018

Tis the Season

Oh man, I am surprised that I am even here.... computer troubles galore! I can't wait until there are no issues. You would think that when you spend good money and buy a new computer you would just be able to use it.... well apparently not. UGH

Anyways, I have a Christmas card to share with you today using the 'Tis the Season collection by CTMH. It is a very traditional paper pack with lots of red and green, but I wanted to show how it could be used as more of a wintry card as well.


I just layered on some of the pattern paper to a card base then added some die cuts. I love using the negative parts of die cuts as well, as I like the added interest they give. I used the Winter Flurries die to cut out the snowflakes. I then adhered them and the negative and added some stitching for interest. 

I then sprinkled some of the Silver Sequins here and there and of course... if using sequins... I highly recommend the mini glue dots. I then stamped a sentiment from the Oh What Fun Cardmaking set and finally added the Falala die cut sentiment. 



 

 




1 comment:

Jeanne said...

So sorry you are still having computer issues. Let's hope for smooth sailing soon! Your card is so neat. I like the paper and how you used the negative piece. Great job!

01 09 10