Thursday, October 11, 2018

Inspired By - Fall Beauty - Gratitude Journal pages

The new Inspired By challenge is up and I had fun with this one.

I went with the fall theme and because I love acorns I had to incorporate one into my project. I decided to create more pages for my Gratitude Journal. And how can I have a gratitude journal without including this little sweetie :)

I used the Grateful Heart collection by CTMH.

On the background paper I used the November SOTM (Seasonal Trees) which will be available next month. I used it to create branches throughout the pages. I stamped them in Charcoal and Almond inks.  I then added some leaves from the Complements. I used a Reverse Confetti die for the acorn then stapled one of the Complement hearts. As a final touch on that page I intertwined some thread, twine and Cork Shapes.

To created the 'blesssed' sentiment - I just cut it out of one of the journal cards in the collection.

I mounted the acorn on foam squares for some dimension.


I then was busy embellishing the pages with a few different stamp sets. Of course that included the Stitched Borders - yes you need this set!


I scattered sentiments down the right side of the page from the October SOTM Thanks&Giving as well as the Quotable Words






  


   


Now here is the inspiration picture. What do you think?



3 comments:

Ronda's Paper Creations said...

I think you did a great job with this Challenge! And I absolutely love your page.

Jayma Malme said...

Beautiful. I love your layering style - always the perfect amount without going overboard. Love how you included so much fun stamping and embellishments.

Jeanne said...

Everything about this is awesome. Especially the pics of that sweet and sassy little gal. :)

01 09 10