Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Caffeinated Inspiration - No Tricks Just Treats

I am up on the CLC blog today with another inspiration challenge for  you. I snuck in one last Halloween project before completely jumping into Christmas ;)

 Now for my card, of course it is CTMH products and once again the fabulous Hello Pumpkin collection. Now although I am mostly done with Halloween.... I am not done with that plaid paper, I have ideas for it ;)

I layered bits and pieces of the pattern paper and then stitched and stapled them on. To create the mugs I used my Silhouette. I then stamped and inked them to look like coffee/hot chocolate with foam/marshmallows. Fun hey?

The stamp is of course the Hello Pumpkin Scrapbooking stamp set, as I just can't get enough of that little ghost. I then added little candy corn instead of sugar cubes on the spoon. 

    

Now here is the inspiration photo... come on over and play along!






1 comment:

Jeanne said...

You've really highlighted this CTMH product well. The papers are fun and festive and that little ghostie is smile inducing. I like the addition of the circles to highlight the images and sentiment.

01 09 10