Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Thankful for Fall

I am up on the A Flair for Buttons blog today sharing the last of my 'Thankful' cards.... as I have moved onto Halloween and shortly.... Christmas!

The papers are the Grateful Heart collection by CTMH, yes another Grateful Heart project.... ;)

I punched out some leaves and used twine to add some 'movement' to the leaves. I then scattered sequins and the Grateful Heart Cork shapes along with a button from AFFB (check out the blog for more details). The stamped sentiment is from this months SOTM (Thanks & Giving).... it's only around for a couple more weeks so be sure to nab it!


     

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Your fall cards have been wonderful this season, Laurel. I really like the navy and white paper. Looks like a lattice fence. :)

01 09 10