Sunday, October 28, 2018

Warmest Christmas Wishes....

I played with my 'Tis the Season papers and stuff again. I have a card class coming up in November and I want to show how many different ways the kit can be used!


First up, I created this quick and easy card. I cut the journaling card from the pattern paper and then just trimmed it down to fit the card front. I wrapped some of the White burlap ribbon around, adhered it to the card front then stapled and tied a bow.

Next, I adhered the sticker from the Complements set to some scrap cardstock (I like die cuts better than stickers myself), cut it out then mounted on foam circles. For more interest I just added some of the Red Pearls here and there.



Next up this one was fun to create... lots of fussy cutting and foam circles... I like that :) I was trying to create a fireplace scene so I mounted a strip of the red paper on foam strips for some dimension and the look of a mantle. I then fussy cut some of the boughs from the pattern paper and adhered to the mantle.

I stamped the sentiment from the 'Tis the Season Cardmaking stamp set where the 'fire' would be and thought the 'warmest wishes' stamp set worked well here. 

Next I fussy cut some of the stockings from the pattern paper, added clips and mounted with foam circles. As a final touch I just tied a bit of twine. 


One thing I hope to teach my participants.... it's ok to fussy cut images from the pattern paper! Once I started doing this years ago... my card making really became fun ;) 

      

    




1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Lovely cards. You are doing a terrific job with CTMH products!

01 09 10