Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Ho Ho Ho - Another take on Sketchy Saturday

I had to create another card using my Sketchy Saturday sketch... this time I decided to create a Christmas themed one.

I used the 'Tis the Season collection by CTMH.

I just layered pieces of the pattern paper. When I got to the 'chalkboard' paper I wanted it to a little distressed so I used a dauber and inked the edges with some white daisy ink. I like the softness it adds.  I then added some snowflakes from the Complements pack

I then stamped and die cut the little Santa using the Oh What Fun Cardmaking stamp and die set.  I mounted him on foam circles for some dimension. 

Those fun letters... they are from the December SOTM... teasing... I know!



  

Just a reminder on the sketch





1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Fabulous! Such a fun card!

01 09 10