Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Another Three Wise Men

Taylor's sketch Now I realize that this card is very similiar to one I posted earlier. However, after my mom saw the earlier one she put in an order for 6 cards with the sentiment and these ladies. I love making them I giggle the whole time!

My DD Danica (my youngest), does not like these ladies at all. She says they are mean. But how do you explain to a 10 year old girl that idolizes her dad (she thinks he can put me above his head and spin me around - too many movies I think!), that she will understand when she is older!!! Actually I'm glad she thinks they are mean, I have taught her 'if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all' and she is very sensitive to others' feelings so I have taught her well. Nonetheless, I love these ladies!


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these ladies too, Laurel! And I love what you've done with them.

Good for your daughter for holding out hope, though. :) Tell her to keep those great thoughts!

Catherine said...

so glad to see these two again :)
I say the same thing to my daughter and she makes sure that she always have something nice to say to someone :)

Cheryl B. said...

Cute!

Sparkplug17 said...

That made me laugh! I love it, lol.

Tiff said...

Laurel, can we order too??? These are great! Perfect for the ladies in the fam!

pat said...

OMG!!
I love love love this card!!
I'll take six too!! LOL

Pat

Jenn said...

Great card Laurel!!! These ladies crack me up!!! :D I love it!!! :D On my way to try this sketch myself! :D

Candy said...

Love these Ladies Laurel. For a laugh they are just great! Lovely to hear your daughter has learned what you are teaching her.

Eulanda said...

That is a cute stamp!

Barbara said...

Awesome!!!
This has got to be one of the best card I have seen in a LONG time!!
Love it!!

01 09 10