Saturday, November 22, 2008

My Favorite Kind...

Taylor's sketch this week:

Here is my 'Double Play' card. This weeks Limited Supples Challenge on SCS is to use chocolate. Bella and the sentiment are on foam squares. I resisted the urge to use Baby pink again, although I love that combo, I wanted something different!
Stamps: Lattebella (Stampingbella); chocolate (Flourishes - Sweet Treats); Choc chips background, sentiment (Embossing Arts); Spot on Background (CTMH)
Paper: Chocolate, Creme Brule, White Daisy cardstock CTMH
ribbon: CTMH
copics

12 comments:

Taylor said...

So cute, Laurel! I love how it looks like she's sitting in a cute little shop! TFS!

Catherine said...

oh is she so gorgeous... love it :)

Veronica said...

This is totally amazing. She is so stinking cute. I love it

Alanna said...

What a fun sketch. And the way you cut out a lot of the bellas. You must have the patience of Job. Looks great!

Jenn said...

Super cute Laurel! I love the RS chocolate!!!!

Hilary Kanwischer said...

Gorgeous Laurel! What a great sketch and that card is just fabo! :) Have a Wonderful Thanksgiving! :)

Anonymous said...

Totally COOL! Love the whole thing especially the chocolate chips on the background.

Jeanne said...

Wow! You've done an awesome job with these sketches. You work is terrific! Thanks for sharing!

Ashley M said...

What a great card! So cute!

Anonymous said...

Laurel, this is just beautiful, just beautiful! I never get tired of looking at your cards.

Unknown said...

That's hilarious. I love the sentiment!

Carolyn said...

This is too cute!! I love it that i can click on the card and it blows up bigger to see your detail. Love the chocolate in her hand!

01 09 10