Monday, November 24, 2008

Serene Happy Birthday

This is Tamara's sketch: Here is my card. I haven't used these stamps in a LONG time and they just jumped out at me when I was searching through my old woodies. I used my new cuttlebug 'tree branches' folder, and the sponged background technique. All supplies are from CTMH except stamps and cuttlebug.
Stamps: Trees and Moose (unknown); sentiment (CTMH)
Paper: Cocoa, Olive, Bamboo, and White Daisy cardstock
Ink: Creme Brule, Goldrush, Autumn Terracotta, Olive, Barn Red and cocoa dye ink; Archival Black
pewter photo hangers and brads
cuttlebug and copics (used a bit over my moose stamp)

3 comments:

Eulanda said...

OOOH I like that card. We don't do many manly cards so I must bookmark this one and come back to that post in February. :)

Carolyn said...

I love it!! I need to try the moon thing..LOL

Catherine said...

it's very pretty, Laurel.

01 09 10