Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Holidays Snowbunnybella

This is Amy's sketch for this week.


I was also challenged by a fellow CTMHer to use Heavenly Blue, Amethyst and Gray Wool and make a card. I just received this Bella image from Marjorie and she was perfect for both challenges! I colored her in with Copics and went wild with my cuttlebug! Bella is cut out and mounted with foam squares as is the sentiment. The fur on Bellas boots, cuffs and hat are fun flocked with white and then prisma glitter added. To make it even more yummy it is scented with Candy Cane Card Scents.

Stamps: Snowbunnybella (Stampingbella); sentiment and snowflakes (CTMH)
Paper: Amethyst, Heavenly Blue and White Daisy Cardstock (CTMH)
Ink: Amethyst, Heavenly Blue, Gray wool (CTMH)
cuttlebug
copics
ribbon (CTMH)
baubles (Stampingbella)
acetate snowflake - Heidi Swapp (All that Scraps)
Card Scents: (All That Scraps)
Fun Flock and glitter (CTMH)

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Laurel, I enjoy following your blog and seeing all of your creations--each is more fantabulous than ever! You and your art are an inspiration. I want to be like you when I grow up. :D

Your Christmasy/winter cards are beautiful...they the ONLY things that make me excited about winter & cold weather! Thanks for all the sharing you do to inspire and motivate us scrappers & card makers.

Jane

Carolina said...

What an adorable Bella card! Love all the textures and your beautiful coloring!

Vicki Burns said...

I LOVE the colors and sketch! Laurel, she is beautiful! Can I ask where you get the card scents?

Rachel said...

This is so beautiful, i love the colors you used. so pretty!

Sassy Runner Girl said...

I forgot all about snowbunnybella! It's a gorgeous card.. all the textures go together so well instead of clashing!! TFS

Jenn said...

Fabulous Bella card!!! I really need this bella stamp!!! :D I love the colors and that snowflake is super cute! :D

AmyR said...

Very fun with all the embossing! And of course I heart this Bella!! Thanks for playing along! :)

BLJ Graves Studio said...

This is so pretty! I love the embossing the colors.

Eulanda said...

I can't believe it but I am almost thinking.........ALMOST............that I have too many stamps!! I can't keep up with the old ones I have an love like this one. I'll have to pull her out this weekend. Definitely one of my favorites!

01 09 10