Saturday, November 1, 2008

No Spring Skips its Turn

I loved Julee's sketch when I saw it, just wasn't able to play with it until now. Beate did a beautiful card using a Flourish Tulip. I have had this tulip (PSX) for years and haven't used it for sooo... long! I have now challenged myself to make a set of spring cards using this Perfect Day paper and a bunch of my dusty PSX stamps. Laura always coordinates her weekly sketches and I have been inspired to try it myself! The flower and circle are on foam squares.
Stamps: Tulip (PSX); Flourish Background (Flourishes); Sentiment (Verve)
Paper: Perfect Day level 2 DP, Black and Colonial White cardstock (CTMH)
ribbon: CTMH
copics

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Laurel, this is lovely.

Kathryn said...

So STUNNING -- love that flower -- it's so gorgeous and the colors are very pretty! :)

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is absolutely beautiful! I love the colors and the dreamy image. Thanks for playing with my sketch! :)

Carolina said...

Oh wow Laurel this is stunning! Love your color choices and the flower is just amazing!

Catherine said...

Laurel, this is absolutely S-T-U-N-N-I-N-G!

Sparkplug17 said...

These are gorgeous! I love the colors you picked!

Jenn said...

Lovely! Great colors combo...love the touches of Black! :D

01 09 10