Saturday, November 1, 2008

Enjoy Lattebella

The Bella Forum on SCS has a new Challenge up called Bella's Favorite Stamper Challenge. On the First Saturday of each month a new Bella Sistah will be featured. The challenge is to honor that Bella by casing one of her cards from her gallery but changing 2 things. The first Bella chosen is Vicki, she has an awesome gallery full of creative ideas. I chose this card of hers to CASE. I changed the paper and stamps. I love how she had the coffee cup in the square but I substituted some coffee beans that I embossed with Gelly Powder Cuppa Joe scented embossing powder. The small square is on foam squares, Bella has been colored with copics and some glitter added to her top. Stamps: Lattebella (Stampingbella); Flourish Background (Flourishes); sentiment (CTMH)
Paper: Baby Pink, Cocoa, and White Daisy cardstock (CTMH)
Ink: Baby Pink, Cocoa, clear embossing (CTMH)
ribbon: Walmart
dots: Stampingbella
Embossing Powder: All that Scraps

4 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

What a cute card! I love the colors - everything! And scented embossing powder to "match" - WOW! TFS.

Eulanda said...

As always, your favorite combo RULES AGAIN!!! hee hee! Must get me some smelly stuff!

Carolina said...

Cuteness! Love the beans and the scented embossing powder is just the best...what a great touch!

Jenn said...

Super cute!!! Love the coffee beans and I bet they smell yummo! :D

01 09 10