Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Father's Day Fishafella

Oh to get my camera back! Sorry so blurry. I know this is the wrong holiday but I am going to enter some cards for publication (my goal is to get a card published someday!). I'll have to get a better pic before I can send it in hopefully will get my camera soon. The fishafella is on foam strips. All supplies are CTMH except, trees, fishafella, metal clips.

OUT FOR PUBLICATION!!!

Stamps: Fishafella (Stampingbella); trees (unknown); June Word Puzzle, Say it in Style (CTMH)
Paper: It's a Guy Thing level 2
Ink: Olive and Black
clips (unknown)
copics
paper piecing

7 comments:

Vicki Burns said...

I love the colors and look of this one, Laurel! Love the new blog, too!

Alanna said...

What an awesome card. I love the paper pack you chose and all the layers on your card. Good luck with getting published. After seeing lots of your art, I don't know how you couldn't.

Trinka said...

Great card~ Love the colors and the design.

Liane said...

Your work is wonderful! Great job.

Catherine said...

very cool, love it, Laurel!

Carolyn said...

Absolutely Adorable!! Love fella :)

Eulanda said...

Good luck on winning. If I know anyone who can it would be you!! I love this card. Can't wait to find out!

01 09 10