Thursday, February 7, 2019

Inspired By.... Love

The New Inspired By challenge is up and it is so pretty!

I was inspired by the Love theme and the hearts. I scraplifted a wonderful layout by Daniella.

I used the I Heart Us collection and my Silhouette. To created the background, I used a cut file from Just Nick's Studio. I just cut and layered a number of different hearts from the pattern paper. I then stitched them onto the cardstock.


Once the hearts were stitched down, I went to work adding bits and pieces using pieces from the Complements, Picture My Life cards and stamps. 





  

Now here is the inspiration, come on over and play!



3 comments:

Jayma Malme said...

This is so fun! Thanks for sharing, I always love seeing your artwork. You should considering doing process videos! I'd love to watch how you create your fun style with the mixed-media and layered feeling.

Jeanne said...

Oooh, I like what Jayma said! It'd be so fun to watch you in action and see how projects come to life. I think this layout is fantastic. The hearts are so fun and I just love the joy on your faces in the photo. I also love how you added the info to each heart with your handwriting. That makes this extra special. Thank you SO much for sharing, Laurel!

Danni Reid said...

Your layout is so fun, the cute pic, the layers, all of it, awesome!

01 09 10