Thursday, February 21, 2019

Inspired By...time to write

The new Inspired By challenge is up and I was inspired to create a layout.

I used the Feels Like Home Collection as I went with the vintage feel of the photo. I was also inspired by the clipped notes so I clipped the elements on my page.


I love this photo of my dad (the youngest in the photo) and my uncle on their childhood farm. I scanned the photo so as not to destroy the original. So happy to have it scrapped. 


There is a lot of pink in the collection but I wanted to stick with blues and grays so I cut apart some of the Picture My Life cards to make them go farther. 

I then added some fussy cut images, items from the Complements and some die cut Rectangle Frames. As a final touch I had to add the stamped sentiment from the Quotable Words stamp set. 

And here is that cute picture again :) 




Here is the inspiration photo... come on over and play!



1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Excellent use of the kit. This layout is fantastic. And than photo! Oh boy, do I wish I knew the story behind these boys and how they seem to be buddies with the deer. That is fabulous! Your dad is adorable here. :)

01 09 10