Tuesday, February 12, 2019

You're Fabulous - Girl Boss

It's been a busy and not so busy time around here. Lots of little things to do and believe it or not... I tried to craft but no mojo! Thankfully, that only lasted a day or so ;)

Today I am mixing up some old and new papers from CTMH along with this fun stamp from Picket Fence Studios. I've had her for awhile, but finally inked her up. 

I thought she paired nicely with the muted tones of the papers and then I used the stitched frames to cut frames from the black glitter paper





2 comments:

Rose said...

this is fabulous!!!! love the colors, grey is my fav color ;)

Jeanne said...

Fantastic, Laurel. Sorry for the lack of mojo for a bit, but it came back with a vengeance! Love the glittery frames, the softer tones for the background and the empowering message! Excellent!

01 09 10