Saturday, February 16, 2019

Sketchy Saturday with Feels Like Home



Hi everyone, do you have snow still? We just got some this past week and it has actually been beautiful... though I am quite ready for spring.

I created another sympathy card - one more and my set will be complete and I can give to my mom. I paired the Feels Like Home collection with the new Love Blossoms Stamp Set Special (available until March 31st) 


I stamped the image and colored in with copics... you know me and coloring - I much prefer paper piecing :) I mounted the image on foam circles for some dimension. 





Now I would love to see your take on the sketch. Here it is again for you:



2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Very pretty, Laurel. You are doing a great job on these difficult to make sympathy cards. I'm sure your mom will be so happy with them!

Rose said...

beautiful :) what font do you use for your sentiments? i take it they are cut using your sihouette??

01 09 10