Saturday, February 2, 2019

Documenting Life Weeks 1 - 5

I forgot to share last week's photo for my Documenting Life week 4. You know... when you are pretty much empty nesters with one grand child, you are going to get a lot of grand daughter pics and hiking pics as we don't do much else LOL

However, this week I decided to document my commitment to getting back on track and attempting to lose the last 15 or so pounds (have lost 30 so far!). It's all about healthy eating and moving. Slow and steady. 

I used the Stitched Quilt square die as an arrow and I used the My Favorite Things stamp set to stamp the journaling lines. 

The little scraps of paper are from the So Much Happy collection

Here are weeks 1 - 4 all together. You can see week 1 HERE, 2 HERE and 3 HERE

I know I've said it before... and I'm going to say it again... SO QUICK AND EASY!!!

Now onto Week 5. Although I didn't get to go because it was during the week - Jason, Jaimee and Kaiah got to go to the KISS concert in Vancouver. Kaiah has loved KISS for a year (due to Scooby Doo - layout coming soon) and she kept wishing they were real - so this was our Christmas present to her.  Long wait until January 31st! 

I used the Picture My Life Tabbed Journaling cards for the journaling.  I then just added some detail with the die cut stars tnd the stamped sentiment from the March SOTM (stay tuned... this is going to be another one you will need).








1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Fabulous! How exciting for your little sweetheart. Looking forward to seeing the Scooby Doo layout. :)

01 09 10