Sunday, February 3, 2019

Thanks Berry Much

For my card classes I try to show as many different cards as I can using the same papers. This is another card I will be showcasing.

I have used the So Much Happy Collection.  I have combined it with The Berry Best stamp set

I die cut the main panel from white cardstock using the Stitched Rectangle die. I then stamped the Berry sentiment in Linen and the Thank You in Mink for a subtle text background. Next I layered and stitched bits of the pattern paper. Finally topping with some trimmings of the die cut frame.


Finally, I stamped and cut out the berries and basket and mounted on foam squares - not before stapling a die cut and stamped sentiment. 







1 comment:

Jeanne said...

I would say you are hugely successful. I kinda wish I could come to your classes!:) This is so bright and fun and happy!

01 09 10