Sunday, January 6, 2019

52 Favorites album...

I have done a Project Life (lots of work, glad I did it but won't do again 😏) and did start a 52 Favorites last year but put too much pressure on myself once again to really 'gussy up the pages'. This year I am going to use the Everyday Life album and each week will be one 4 X 6 spot. Enough room for a small photo and the journaling. Easy peesy! Documenting everyday life which is the whole idea behind it for me.

The page protectors for the Everyday Life album can be a full page or 2 4 X6 photos so here are the title cards for when you first open the album.

I have used the So Much Happy collection - aptly named I think. To create the title (and the number for week 1) I have used the Block Numbers. The perfect size for this type of thing!

For this first card, the main title I used the letter stickers from the So Much Happy complements. I then combined a few different stamp sets to carry out the theme I was going for. I know that the Quotable Words and the I Heart Us Scrapbooking Stamp set will appear a few times throughout this album. There are a few more stamps I have my eye on for this too. 

Now I had some of the journaling and sentiment cards left over from my mini Christmas album HERE, thus I am putting them to good use. I cut some strips from one of the cards in the Picture My Life set, adhered behind the quote and just adhered to some card stock. Again, easy peesy. 


Next up, I have completed week one and had to document our New Year's Eve... I love that we still enjoy playing games with my parents (or them with us). Crokinole is one of my dad's favorites and we always have so many laughs (mostly because mom and I are not very good so hubby and dad always win by a long shot ;) ) 



I am looking forward to this project. Did you want to do your own? I can help just leave me a comment or email. I would love to show you how!







2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Great idea! Love the cover and the quote. Never heard of the game, but I think it's AWESOME that you guys play games. I go to a game night at a friend's every month. Her parents come too. It's a lot of fun and I've been introduced to lots of new games. I used to play Yahtzee and Cribbage with my mom. Oh and Rummikub. :) Good times, great memories!

Lori said...

I love the idea of 52 favorites and plan on doing it this year - probably in a TN...although, I do love my 6x8 pocket page albums. Your cards are beautiful! I always seem to get caught up in trying to make each one a masterpiece - which for me can take forever - this year my cards/spreads will definitely be simpler - and I'll probably like them better, too! Can't wait to see more inspiration from you,

01 09 10