Saturday, January 26, 2019

Sketchy Saturday with So Much Happy


Welcome to another Sketchy Saturday. This is another pretty simple sketch, which I like as it can then go any direction - as long as you can still see the sketch.

Anyways, I used the So Much Happy collection

I kept pretty much to the sketch. I layered some of the papers from the collection then mounted the plant from the Complements on foam circles. 



The sentiment is from last catalog and I thought it went well with the plant. As an added touch, I tied some twine to the plant and added the smile sticker from the Complements. 



I love this card from last week's sketch: 




Now I would love to see your take on the sketch:



2 comments:

Jeanne said...

I really like this, Laurel. The sketch is great and versatile like you said. The sentiment is wonderful. I like the detail of the stitching and the bitty smile attached. Great job!

Rose said...

i love that plant!!! and such a fun sketch :) i will try to play along as tomorrow is my "craft cave" day lol

01 09 10