Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Sunshine and Rainbows

So... I know we are barely into winter but.... when I saw this sentiment on the January SOTM I had to make a rainbow card. The rainbow stamp is from last year.

A simple card. I used the So Much Happy collection for the background. I then just added a piece of Sapphire cardstock. The white cardstock was embossed with the new Swiss Dots Embossing folder.


I then die cut a sun and mounted on foam circles for dimension. The sentiment from the Card Captions set was stamped and cut apart. I then just sprinkled a few of the Silver Glitter Gems








1 comment:

Jeanne said...

And I'm so glad you shared! This card is chock full of happiness and delight. Love the bright and fun colors. The texture with the embossing looks wonderful and that sun just makes me smile. Thanks so much for sharing!!

01 09 10