Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Anniversary/Valentine cards

Two cards, same sketch, same theme...new paper collections

I combined a couple of paper packs to create these cards and I kept the basics the same, just changed the colors for two looks - masculine and feminine.

I started with a Kraft card base then added the heart paper from the I Heart Us paper pack.  Both cards use the Stitched Heart Dies and this months Card Captions SOTM. I then die cut the love sentiment using a die from last year. 



For this first card I used the blues and reds from the Heart Happy collection to create an anniversary card. 


On this card I pulled out the pinks and reds and again used this months SOTM. 




2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Two great looking cards, Laurel. It is always so neat to see the same design in different ways. Shows versatility I might not ever think of. Thanks for sharing! :)

Barbara said...

Great work! both your card are fabulous! thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! Barbara

01 09 10