Friday, January 11, 2019

Catching Leaves and a sale....

Almost caught up with the photos from last year that I wanted to scrap. Feels good too!

I have combined a few different paper packs on this layout. I used Kraft cardstock for the base then layered bits and pieces left over from the Grateful Heart collection, the Seasons Mix ins from last catalog as well as last year.

I am so happy to have captured the joy  my grand daughter had when she finally caught a falling leaf. Simple pleasures :)

The buttons are from A Flair for Buttons (Burlap Flair; Hashtag Fall Flair) - be sure to read to the bottom of the post as there is a sale happening this weekend...

I cut the leaves with some dies and the title with my Silhouette.

To create the journal tag, I had some journaling cards left from my Story Starter kit and I just trimmed one down to create a tag. I then stamped the title using the I Heart Us Scrapbooking Stamp set


On one of the leaves I had to stamp the happy, happy, happy sentiment from the Feels Like Home Scrapbooking Stamp set - it was very fitting ;) 




Now remember that I said there is a sale happening?! Well check this out!!! Click on the photo to see the many products available!


For the layout, I am playing along with: 

4 comments:

Christine Kiehl said...

This layout turned out really nice! Love the leaves! Nicely done!

Jeanne said...

Awesome in every way! Love the look of pure joy!

Eli said...

Very interesting: the kraft leaves and the hand-written journaling give a fantastic touch to the whole.
Eli (Sketches in Thyme)

Chris C said...

Such a gorgeous fall take on the sketch! Love your leaves and thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!t

01 09 10