Monday, January 14, 2019

Is it the weekend yet?

If you are in the Inspired By Facebook group you know that I have started to add a sketch each week for the challenge.

For this week's challenge - I used the inspiration colors once again and created this card based on the sketch.

The paper is the Something Fierce pack (a dinosaur themed pack) and I thought it would make a good 'workday/monday' type of card.  The Rawr is from the Something Fierce Complements... I'm sure some of us have felt this way before coffee. 

I then used the upcoming March SOTM for the stamped sentiment. The bubble and mugs are on foam squares. 


I used the letter stickers from the So Much Happy Complements




Now if you want to see the sketch... you have to be in the Inspired By Facebook group :) 

2 comments:

Christine Kiehl said...

me too. love the card! I am a java lover also!

Jeanne said...

No a java lover myself, but one who loves her weekends, so I think this card is super fun!

01 09 10