Thursday, January 10, 2019

Inspired By... getting cozy

Thursday means another Inspired By challenge. This one is so cozy... I just want to curl up in that bed.

I was inspired by the colors and I pulled out a few different paper packs from CTMH to scrap this photo... which I love! My grand daughter got this tool kit for Christmas last year and couldn't wait to help my husband with renos :)


The woodgrain paper is a retired set from last year... I hoarded it. I'm a sucker for any shabby woodgrain - paper or real life. I then combined papers from this season and last seasons Mix Ins.

I then used the I Heart Us Scrapbooking Stamp set To create the subtitle and detail on the journal card. 


For the pop of blue, I used this seasons Mix Ins along with some Grid paper from the I Heart Us pack.  To create the notebook edge I used the Decorative Border die yet again ;) 


I then created the title using the Block Alphabet dies and some stickers from the So Much Happy Complements

Finally, to draw attention to the photo I used the arrow die from the Stitched Quilt shapes







Here is the inspiration. Come on over and see what the rest of the design team have created. Oh and come play too!


3 comments:

Jen R. said...

Cute!!!

Jeanne said...

Fabulous! Gosh your granddaughter is such a pistol! Thanks for sharing all the fun details you add to your terrific layouts. :)

Becca Sadler said...

The Lots of Layering Queen has extended her scepter over this layout!!!! Wow!! Amazing details packed into this LO!!!!

01 09 10