Thursday, January 31, 2019

Inspired By.... Kissing Booth

The new Inspired By challenge is up and we have switched gears with a Valentine's Day inspiration but as you can see... I didn't go with the theme.

I pulled out the frames and created this home decor piece using the Magnolia Frame kit from CTMH.... only available for a few more hours. 

Where are the magnolias? Well, I actually fussy cut the flowers from the Feels Like Home collection as they are more the feel of what I was going for. I used the Chipboard S (for Seabrook) and then cut the 'where our story begins' from a Jillibean Soup file on my Silhouette.  I covered the 'S' with bits and pieces from the Complements and Picture My Life cards that coordinate with the papers. 


The 'home', leaves and metallic sprigs are all part of the kit.





Now here is the inspiration... can you see where I went with it? Now come on over and play!



2 comments:

Rose said...

LOVE this!!!

Jeanne said...

I think it's great that you didn't go for the Valentine theme. Your creation is gorgeous! What a lovely vintage and beautiful piece! Thank you for sharing. I hope you have a fabulous weekend.

01 09 10