Thursday, January 3, 2019

Inspired By...Mr. Snowman

The new Inspired By challenge is up.

 I completely went with the theme and created a shaker card. I used some new CTMH goodies on this one. The sentiment and snowflake dies are from last seasons catalogue but the papers are current.

I cut the snowman with my Silhouette. The scarf is cut from the I Heart Us paper collection. The card base and background blue paper are from the new So Much Happy collection, which I used on this layout here.

I then added some stickers from the Heart Happy collection and a die cut heart using the new Stitched Heart die.







Here is this week's inspiration, isn't he cute?


1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Two very fun cards! I adore your card for the 1st grade kiddo. Perfect to celebrate their special day. And your snowman card is very colorful and fun, too. Gotta love shakers. Be careful, your creativity is showing, Laurel. :) And I love it!

01 09 10