Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Trio of Birthday Cards using the Heart Happy Collection

So I have really been playing with the Heart Happy collection... did you notice?! 😉 Today I am sharing 3 birthday cards...


This is the first of the three, and I shared it on Saturday for my sketch challenge....

Then I decided to create a couple of kids birthday cards.  This first one is for a little girl in my class. What little girl wouldn't like a card with a cupcake? The cupcake is from the new Years of Sweetness stamp set.  The sentiment is from this month's SOTM - Card Captions... such a versatile stamp set and you can get it for ONLY $6! Ask me how!


The seven is from the Solid Classroom Alphabet, I stamped it and cut it out.  I then added a sequin and some of our Silver Embellishing Thread. I then mounted the cupcake on foam circles. 

Finally, I created this card. Super quick and easy. I cut out the candy from the pattern paper. Stapled one of the stickers to one then just mounted them on foam circles. 


Once again, the SOTM Card Captions was used. 








3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Fabulous cards, Laurel. So bright and fun. Love your style. :)

Lisa said...

Beautiful card Laurel! Thanks for sharing! How did you cut out the word Sweet? I really love that font!!

Niki said...

Love your cards, Laurel! The stitching and staples are so cool :D

01 09 10