Monday, January 7, 2019

Snowball fun...

This photo was last January, so far this winter we have not gotten any snow - lots of wind and rain - but no snow. I was inspired by this week's Scraplift Sunday at Paper Issues

I thought the circle background went well with the snowball theme..."I'm going to get you grandma" - lots of fun and laughs :)

I used the Oh What Fun collection from CTMH as the colors were perfect. I used the Stitched Circle dies to cut out the circles. I also cut some out of the White Glitter paper - along with snowflakes.

The journaling card was part of the kit but I added a 'notebook' edge using the Decorative Borders die. The stamped sentiments are from the I Heart Us Scrapbooking Stamp set

I also stamped a sentiment from the Quotable Words at the bottom of the page. 








3 comments:

SunnyAZ said...

LOVE this LO.....and LOVE how you used the 'notebook' decorative border for your journaling piece!!!!

Shelly said...

This is so fun and cute!

Jeanne said...

Awesome in every way! We've not gotten much snow yet here, either. But also not much rain. :( Hope you don't float away!

01 09 10